The two-part training will focus on building code compliance for mechanicals and equipment in the floodplain, as well as an overview of the new statewide floodplain bylaw that affects many departments, including building. There will be an opportunity to ask questions of our state floodplain officials from the Department of Conservation and Recreation.
Follow up material:
- Mechanical and Equipment Presentation: Click HERE
- State Model Floodplain Bylaw Presentation: Click HERE
- Substantial Improvement/Substantial Damage Presentation: Click HERE
- -Hosted By Shannon Hulst, Floodplain Specialist & CRS Coordinator, Cape Cod and Joe Rossi, Massachusetts Coastal Coalition
- -State floodplain officials from the Department of Conservation and Recreation.